Mr. Galdston is recognized as one of the nation's top litigators in complex securities, antitrust, and consumer matters. He has been a lead counsel in some of the most significant recoveries totaling over $2 billion. Mr. Galdston crafts innovative strategies tailored to the client’s needs and scope of potential claims. He was recently named a “Super Lawyer” for his outstanding achievements and record results and is consistently recognized as a top financial lawyer for his success in sophisticated investment and securities fraud cases.
- Individual, collective and class litigation
- Securities and investment fraud
- Corporate governance and shareholder rights
- Commercial disputes
- Distressed debt and bankruptcy
- Commercial litigation
- Whistleblower and qui tam matters
- Risk mitigation
- Product defect and consumer fraud
- Arbitration and alternative dispute resolution
Excellent . . . . Among the most experienced and well-qualified in this country in securities fraud litigation.
Hon. Ronald M. Whyte,
United States District Judge,
Northern District of California